Infosys is an India based multinational company which is dealing with consulting, outsourcing and information technology services. The headquarters of Infosys is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka. The company was founded on 7 July 1981 in Pune. As per the recent records during 2019 Infosys earned the revenue of 1238.8 crores US dollar. The founders of the company are Nandan Nilekani and N. R. Narayana Murthy. There are many subsidiaries of Infosys like Infosys BPM, EdgeVerve, Panaya Infosys consulting, etc. They are one of the mass recruiters that's why for college students there are high chances of placement.
How to crack the interview
Before going for an interview it will be good to gather some knowledge about the post for which you are applying. You should be very well aware of the fact that only the match of the right skills and the right designation can help you in getting your desired job in a reputed company.
Process of the interview
The process of the interview is simple and almost similar to other companies within a total of three rounds.
- In the first round, you need to qualify the written test or aptitude test. It is going to be an online-based test where your theoretical skills are checked. There is no negative marking so there are high possibilities that you can crack this round.
- The next round is going to be the technical interview round where you will be asked some technical questions and general stuff. To clear this round it will be good to be confident and with your answer and try to avoid saying no.
- Last and final round is the HR round where your communication skills are tested. It is not that difficult to crack this round so you just be calm, confident and honest in front of the interview and answer everything conveniently.
Some previously asked questions
- What are your hobbies and how do you like to spend your weekends?
- Do you have any idea about the waterfall model?
- What is a Zener diode and tell me about its use?
- What are IC and its importance in the field of technology?
- Tell me the difference between 'a' and "a".
- Do you know about platform independence? What it is.
- In DBMS there are two terms Char and Varchar. What is the difference between them?
- What is your ultimate goal or plan in life?
Note: These questions are the combination of both technical and general questions. You can just get an idea of what interviewer is going to ask, but you need to prepare the concepts on your own.